Cum eating instructions! Get your male cum training phone sex tonight from Ms Mandy 1-877-732-6360

This podcast contains explicit content | Played: 4129 | Download | Duration: 00:03:31

Tonight we are going to talk about cum eating.  Would you like some cum eating instructions?  Would you like a cum eating instruction?  Confess, would you?

I know a lot of you stroker boy's are cum curious, and because of this, you are in luck. I am going to give you some instruction to eat your own cum.   This will require training. Male cum training.  I will have you tell me what you have been fantasizing about. You will let me know if you are a sissy cockwhore, or just a slut wanting to eat cum.

I like to think of my husband, as a sissy husband  who has a cum eating fetish. It is super hot, and turns Ms. Mandy on!

Call me tonight for your cum eating instructions!
xoxo's Ms. Mand
y!

Show your support and Please Vote for me here
VOTE FOR MANDY

Let me know if you do...
And check out my sites, guided masturbation phone sex  site, has new humiliation section, that if you would like to be written about on it, contact me, and my cuckold wifes site, you know how I love this!  Also my new audio site..Strokerland.
I like to talk about cuckold fantasies, cuckold lifestyle, orgasm denial, cock sucking, cross dressing, fluffer boys, chronic masturbation, financial domination, money slaves, chastity, cock control, orgasm delay, orgasm denial, cum eating, bi sexual, cock and ball torture, taboo role play fantasies, domination, and am open to any fantasy you like to indulge in during phone sex.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • Trackbacks are closed for this post.
Comments

• 10/14/2009 8:24 PM jizzster wrote:
    awesome! as usual. just hearing you say "eat your own cum" over and over made me so excited i had to throw my legs over my head and spay my face with my tiny dick as i listened. i used to just be curious about eating my own cum, but you made me a cum craving slut. i even want cum from other cocks now. my chin is dripping with jizz as i write this and it is all thanks to Miss Mandy.
    1. 10/25/2009 7:02 PM Mandy Malone wrote:
      Jizz... I love you cumming on your own face.  I need you to get those legs up, aim and shoot, open your mouth!  Eat it you Slut!
      xoxo's Ms. Mandy
  • 11/1/2009 5:33 PM jizzster wrote:
    ism so humiliated about what i just did i have to tell you. i've been saving my cum in a container and freezing it for a week. i jizzed in it 10 times, building up a big old load. i thawed it out today and as i jacked off i kept taking sips of it. then, with a camera rolling, i took a big old swig and held it in my mouth. it was the most cum i've ever had in my mouth at once. i felt soo dirty. i swallowed every drop then chased it with a hot load straight from my dick. i want to save enough to take a bath in cum now. im going to squirt some up my own ass.
    1. 11/2/2009 7:53 PM Mandy Malone wrote:
      Jizz... you are so bad!  And that is so good!  I love that you saved up in a container for me, and are sipping it like fine wine!  What a pathetic cum slut you are! Maybe you should start to gargle with it too.   You felt dirty, because you are a Dirty cum slut! A cum bath would be good. Maybe you can go to the locker room, have everyone jerkoff on you, and then get in the tub. Rub ba dub dub!
      More cum in the tub JIZZ!   happy cum eating!  xoxo's Ms. Mandy
  • 11/8/2009 8:27 PM jizzster wrote:
    sorry to bother you again miss mandy, but i feel i have to report each new low i reach to you. As im typing this i have a dildo up my ass rhat is covered with my own cum. I fucked myself with it on camera and posted it on the internet. i feel so humiliated feeling the cum from my now shriveled little dick squishing out of my ass as i squat on the didlo. now i want to be forced to take a real dick that will squirt inside me and coat my rectum in cum while women watch and laugh.
    1. 11/9/2009 3:50 PM Mandy Malone wrote:

Thank you for the update.  So you are now wanting to be a cock sucker?   Such fun news.  I think you are really a slut, posting your pics online!  How humiliating is that, but I am not surprised, all us girls have seen your pics, we laugh and call you a loser of course!
      Keep it up, so that we can keep laughing!

• 2/14/2010 5:20 PM funronnie wrote:
    hi, Miss Mandy. I just stumbled across your blog when i was searching "eating own cum." reading and listening to your podcasts have got me way exited. I haven't done it yet. i lose the urge after i cum. Maybe i should spray it straight in my mouth or save it like this Jizzster guy. Having you force me to eat it on the phone sounds way hot.
    1. 2/18/2010 4:37 PM Mandy Malone wrote:
      You need to set up a session with Me, I will be here tonight till about 1am EST!  Ms. Mandy xoxox's
  • 6/20/2010 4:19 PM mz7580 wrote:
    OMG, i almost came just now....i would LUV for you to make me do that,.....
    1. 8/7/2010 12:11 PM Mandy Malone wrote:
      Yes, I have supernatural masturbation guidance skills.... Ms. Mandy
  • 9/29/2011 11:16 PM Forced To Eat Mine wrote:
    My wife knows I love being forced to eat my cum. You think I could get my wife to call you. Not so you can instruct her to cum eat but to teach her what to say to me and how to say it. She is a bit vanilla and can't do the dirty talking. Boo.
    1. 10/3/2011 12:38 AM Mandy Malone wrote:
      Does she want to learn? Mistress Mandy

• 11/14/2011 6:33 PM Sissy Boy wrote:
    Mistress Mandy every time I cum in my mouth or try to eat I can't get myself to swallow could you please help me quit being a pussy and help me finish what I've started...
    1. 11/25/2011 4:30 PM Mandy Malone wrote:
      Yes, you need my guidance sissy!  Ms. Mandy

• 12/10/2011 10:58 AM joe wrote:
    Do you sell personal heels and stockings? Would be great
    1. 6/5/2012 1:12 AM Mandy Malone wrote:
      hummmm

1. 10/14/2012 4:54 PM Andy wrote:
        It would be great if you did! Make our sessions more interesting
        1. 11/19/2012 1:38 PM Mandy Malone wrote:
          Yes, I will! Ms. Mandy
  • 3/24/2012 1:06 AM Andy wrote:
    Love our sessions on this Ms. Mandy!
    1. 3/24/2012 1:49 PM Mandy Malone wrote:
      I love our sessions too!  Just got some new sexy high heels also!  xoxo's Ms. Mandy