Phone Sex Special ! $20 dollars for 20 minutes of hot cock stroking fun!

This podcast contains explicit content | Played: 267 | Download | Duration: 00:01:17

Be sure to take advantage of my special, $20 dollars of 20 minutes of hot cock stroking fun!

Show your support and Please Vote for me here VOTE FOR MANDY !

Let me know if you do...

And check out my sites,
guided masturbation phone sex site, has new humiliation section, that if you would like to be written about on it, contact me, and my cuckold wifes site, you know how I love this!

I like to talk about cuckold fantasies, cuckold lifestyle, cock sucking, fluffer boys, chronic masturbation, chastity, cock control, orgasm delay, orgasm denial, cum eating, bi sexual, cock and ball torture, taboo role play fantasies, domination, and am open to any fantasy you like to indulge in.

What did you think of this article?

Trackbacks
  • No trackbacks exist for this post.
Comments

• 1/17/2008 12:40 AM T Boy wrote:
    I wandered into the hotel bar, you were already there, looking as good as you always did.

I slide onto the barstool next to you and gesture for the barman.

"I'll have a Southern Comfort and Coke, and whatever the lady would like"

The bartender looks across.

"Cosmopolitan please."

I admire your clothes, you're in a classic little black dress which shows your curves off. You have tights or stockings on and strappy stilettos on your feet. You look so sexy, I'm acing to get my hands on you. Your usually straight hair is loosely curled and ringlets of it fall across the black cardigan draped across your shoulders

You turn to me a little and compliment me on the choice of a suit with a shirt and tie, I wore it because I know it's your favorite of any clothing I own, you've mentioned it here and there, I assume it's in the hope that I'd wear it again.

You sip your drink and we chat, 'Learn a little about each other.' For anyone who's been watching us, they'd recognize that there's an attraction between us, but they'd be unsure if we knew each other already.

Over the next few minutes, from being sat facing the bar, we slowly turn so we end up facing and almost touching. I touch your hand and ask if you'd like to move to the comfier chairs? You stand and start to go, so I motion the bartender to bring over new drinks.

I follow in your wake and observe your ass, by the time I reach the sofa you're already seated and I slide in next to you, our legs touching.

I place my drink on the table and my hand brushes your leg as I sit back, I leave my hand on your leg. I notice you stiffen a little, but then before I have a chance to remove it, you relax just as suddenly.

We continue to chat, and when I'm sure you don't mind my hand, I use a single finger to stroke the top of your thigh. There's no mistake this time as you lean back into the sofa and enjoy my touch, I know that you'll be needing privacy soon, but I love teasing you

I know I have the green light now as you relax and sink into the sofa back a little, my fingers wander a little lower touching the inside of your thigh and your breathing gets more shallow. hand slides up your leg and your skirt rises a little as my fingers glide from the feel of your stockings to your smooth creamy thighs and then a stray finger brushes your pussy though your panties.

You cough gently and I withdraw my hand as the Bartender approaches with our drinks, which he places on the table and I give him my room number again. He returns the bar and I retrieve my drink and take a sip. The alcohol feels nice in my mouth.

"your room or mine?" The question is direct and unexpected this early in the evening.

You stand up and take a quick swig of your drink before leading me towards your room.

We get to the lift and as the doors open, I allow you to go in first, I gently stroke your ass as you enter and by the time the doors have closed, you're against the wall, my lips on yours.
    1. 1/19/2008 3:16 AM Mandy Malone wrote:
      T Boy, I love this erotic story you wrote, I love a man in a shirt and tie, you know me so well, and I also have many little black dresses... A secret confession, I have done just what you have written, you must have gotten into my mind somehow... xoxo's thank you so much for the great story, Mandy
  • 1/17/2008 12:46 AM T Boy wrote:
    My hands are on your hips, I love your tongue in my mouth, you know it's one of my turn ons and you can feel my cock pressing against you. We continue to kiss until the lift interrupts us to announce your floor and you lead me the shirt distance to your Hotel room door.

You fumble in your bag for your key card, and I take it off you and open the door for you.

"Why thank you kind sir," you say and lead the way into the room.

I close the door after us and move towards the window as directed by your gesture, I sit on the chair and loosen my tie. My gaze is drawn to you, with you above me, I have a different angle to normal and I'm just enjoying the view

You shrug off my cardigan and place it in the wardrobe, sit on the edge of the bed and remove your shoes. You glance across and see me watching you. your face lights up with a Blush.

I smile at your modesty

"You look beautiful tonight," I purr and you blush even harder.

You stand and walk you over to the mirror on the wardrobe doors, I move behind you and rest my chin on your shoulder, my hands reach around your waist and they explore you as I explain why I find you so
    sexy.

your smile
    your blush
    your mouth
    your eyes
    your curves

When I've finished, I kiss your neck and return to my seat

You slowly reach behind yourself to unzip your dress. Slowly.

I wish I was still beside you to kiss your back, but I'm enjoying the sight too much.

You look me in the eye, then drop your dress to the floor revealing black lace underwear: a balcony bra, French stockings. I'm entranced.

Eying the bulge in my suit pants, you suggest I move over to the bed to get more comfortable. You lead me over to perch on the edge, removing my suit jacket and tie and placing them carefully on the chair I've just left.

I notice your reaction when you straddle me as you feel my bulge in your crotch. I know want to strip me naked right now and let me fuck you for all I'm worth. But we both know this is hotel sex, and you've got to make it last. Unbuttoning my shirt you kiss me hungrily and I respond with desperate kisses. I want you so badly.
    You remove my shirt and move round onto the bed so you're knelt behind me. You kiss my back, my neck, my head. Your hands search my chest and rub my shoulders are you whisper what you want to do to me.

You tell me you want to suck my cock and I moan in agreement. "Do as I say" you purr "and if you do you'll get your reward". And with that you step off the bed, undo my belt and remove my pants and boxers
    Your mouth searches out my already hard cock and you take in as much as you can, while I suppress a groan. You nibble me slightly then such hard and I can't hold back my groan any longer. I'm under your control, I can't think straight, I'll do anything you tell me to. Your pace quickens then you stop, look at me and wink.
    1. 1/24/2008 2:09 PM Mandy Malone wrote:
      Dear T Boy: I love this erotic tease... thank you so much. xoxo's Mandy
  • 1/17/2008 12:49 AM T Boy wrote:
    I look at you, and plead with you with my eyes. I know to talk now would be to break your rules, but I'm desperate to be inside your mouth again. You kiss the tip, then take me in more slowly this time. I want to reach over and touch your head.

Your hair dangles, framing your face, touching my body. You look me in the eye and I love the intimacy. I know it's time for something different, and much as I'm enjoying your attention on my cock, I'm happy when you gently but firmly push my chest down onto the bed and lie on top of me, kissing me passionately. I know the rules are now made to be broken so my hands reach around you, stroking any part of you that I can reach, further aroused by the feeling of the lace of your stockings on my moist cock. My hand slides under the back of your knickers and strokes your cheeks, and you kiss my chest before rising to look in your evening bag for a condom. You slowly tear the wrapper and remove it, and looking at me with hungry eyes you slip the condom onto my waiting cock.

Straddling me again you finally push your knickers to one side allowing me to enter you. You're so wet I slide in easily. You maintain eye contact as you begin to grind.

Noticing me staring at your chest, you remove your bra to reveal your breasts to me. I love the view of you on top, and I can't help myself as I reach for your breasts and gently stroke them. You allow me to touch them so I let my fingers search underneath and over the top, rolling a nipple, letting my hands slowly drop. You climax for the first time, with my hands firmly holding your hips. You throw your head back and moan.

I raise my head and take a nipple in my mouth, while squeezing the other hard. I look you in the eye: "I want to fuck you hard". You consider this as I continue: "I want to be inside you and make you beg for release. I want to hold you down on the bed.
    I can see you like the idea, and you allow me to take over. Quickly removing and discarding your knickers I lie you on your back. Your pussy is open in front of me, your body is at my mercy and your eyes stare at me. I raise your legs so that they're over my shoulders and your ass is off the bed, then I slide inside you, slowly but firmly at first. You arch your back and I pull you even closer, then push your legs away from me tilting your pelvis. You're completely in my control.

I push in firmly hitting your G-spot as your moans become lower. "Rub your clit" I order, "I want to see you cum, I want your fingers on your pussy"

You oblige and the sound of our bodies slapping together fills the room. I look you in the eye as I press you down into the bed. Your shoulders are sinking into the mattress and I'm fucking you hard. Your eyes close as you moan: Oh my gosh Im gonna cum so hard.

The sight of you stroking yourself is turning me on so much, and I really go for it. "Cum bitch. Let me hear you." You can't hold back any more and you cry out as your body reaches an intense climax.
    1. 1/25/2008 12:19 AM Mandy Malone wrote: